PDA

View Full Version : Dancing

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-21, 03:17 PM
Do any of you enjoy dancing?
I am listening to some Michael Jackson right now, and I started getting my groove on to Smooth Criminal. I like my school's dances too because I like to let loose and experiment with new moves that I make up.

Serious question, please no 'Dancing is for queers!' comments. :mad:

Jessifer
2005-12-21, 04:04 PM
Fat people don't dance well.

Edit for post below:

Most fat people don't dance well, myself included.

sue_13
2005-12-21, 04:42 PM
There is this fat guy in my frat who is an awesome dancer, and his being fat makes it hilarious and cool at the same time.

Jessifer
2005-12-21, 06:25 PM
There. Post edited for you.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-21, 09:03 PM
Do any of you enjoy dancing?
I am listening to some Michael Jackson right now, and I started getting my groove on to Smooth Criminal. I like my school's dances too because I like to let loose and experiment with new moves that I make up.

Serious question, please no 'Dancing is for queers!' comments. :mad:

No, in fact I'd rather work than dance. There is something that's okay I guess ...standing there and getting ground on :P.

gruesomeBODY
2005-12-21, 10:14 PM
i cant dance at all. I cant dance when im sober or drunk, but most of the tiem when i am drunk, i think i can dance. I like watching girls dance and will try to please them by dancing. I figure trying is better then being the creepy guy in the cornor going "shes mine all mine." Any Dane Cook fans will get that

Lenny
2005-12-22, 04:05 AM
I can't dance for toffee.

When I was about 5 or 6 I thought I was an amazing dancer...but I stopped, and now I don't know my foxtrot from my Samba from my Jive Bunny.

It's like I've got 3 left feets.

People try to get me to dance, but I've perfected a technique of clinging for dear life to the legs of chairs and tables. I won't even dance with people I'd dream about dancing with...too shy. :(

So yeah, no dancing from Lenny. :)

Titusfied
2005-12-22, 05:59 AM
I only dance when my girlfriend makes me.. Which is a lot.. :(

Ganga
2005-12-22, 06:26 AM
I only dance in the club, which is basically you grinding on a girl. So I love it.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-22, 06:41 AM
I can't dance for toffee.

When I was about 5 or 6 I thought I was an amazing dancer...but I stopped, and now I don't know my foxtrot from my Samba from my Jive Bunny.

It's like I've got 3 left feets.

People try to get me to dance, but I've perfected a technique of clinging for dear life to the legs of chairs and tables. I won't even dance with people I'd dream about dancing with...too shy. :(

So yeah, no dancing from Lenny. :)

Im shy but yea ...hell it's not too hard to stand there and let a girl grind on you or hold her hips and dance with her :P. I hate that stupid rocking back and forth dancing though ...I'd rather just make out or something :P.

Lenny
2005-12-22, 06:46 AM
Yeah, but I'm extremely shy...though only around certain people. And I wouldn't have a clue where to put my hands. That's the problem, hands. Maybe we should all live with tractor beams that can be our hands instead of clumpy, fleshly, hands.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-22, 06:53 AM
Yeah, but I'm extremely shy...though only around certain people. And I wouldn't have a clue where to put my hands. That's the problem, hands. Maybe we should all live with tractor beams that can be our hands instead of clumpy, fleshly, hands.

Plant your hands right on the girl's ass ...you can't go wrong there ;)

Lenny
2005-12-22, 07:11 AM
Oh, you wouldn't believe how wrong I can go. I either do something perfectly right, or go amazingly wrong...amazingly wrong with a lot of style. :p

But yeah, if I put my hands anywhere near a girls ass I'd walk away with a hand print on my face.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-22, 07:24 AM
Oh, you wouldn't believe how wrong I can go. I either do something perfectly right, or go amazingly wrong...amazingly wrong with a lot of style. :p

But yeah, if I put my hands anywhere near a girls ass I'd walk away with a hand print on my face.

But hey ...at least she would have hand prints on her ass :P.

Lenny
2005-12-22, 07:55 AM
Yeah, but make a bad impression, get slapped, and there's one girl there's little chance you've got any chance with any more.

I like just sitting and watching. It's quite relazing, and I don't get out of breath like the dancers do. Save your breath for compliments and flattery and the world is your buttered up...thingy.

Jessifer
2005-12-22, 09:24 AM
Gah. I was the coveted "purse watcher" at all of my highschool dances. It fucking sucked donkey balls. >:T

If I ever did dance, it'd only be with my girlfriends (In this context meaning: Friends whom are girls).

Lenny
2005-12-22, 09:34 AM
Now, I've found a way to not become the purse watcher. :killgrin:

I don't go to any form of disco or dance, and I only leave the house to go to a party once a year. And that party was on Sunday just gone.

Then again, I may start going to other parties just to laugh at the drunks. :)

And I'm definitely going to the Yr. 11 Leavers disco in June. There's no way I'm missing that.

Jessifer
2005-12-22, 09:46 AM
Laughing at drunks at parties is a pass-time I discovered during my last year of HS. Definately worth being a purse watcher in that case.

Lenny
2005-12-22, 09:53 AM
Ooh arr.

Purse watch with a pint of Coke, a notebook, a pencil, and a camera.

Gimme a B! L! A! C! K! M! A! I! L!

What does it spell?!

Jessifer
2005-12-22, 09:58 AM
Eeegh...Coke. Swap Coke for Mt. Dew and you have some glorious opportunities for "b!l!a!c!k!m!a!i!l!" there.

Titusfied
2005-12-22, 12:08 PM
MJ is a black male.

JRwakebord
2005-12-22, 12:32 PM
As a certified club rat, yes I like to dance. Plus, dancing vertically is just a prelude to dancing horizontally, if you know what you are doing. Getting drunk beforehand helps loosen me up though.

Titusfied
2005-12-22, 02:13 PM
I'm sure it doesn't hurt the cause, but there isn't much of a correlation between dancing horizontally and dancing vertically.. If you have rhythm, you can be good in the sack, even if you suck at dancing.

SlickFic04
2005-12-22, 03:52 PM
Jessifer are you that guy? the GBF? as in the G!l!A!l!Y!l!B!l!E!l!S!l!T!l!F!l!R!l!I!l!E!l!N!l!D! l who gets no ass, dude you guys need to just look at some rap video or something hip hop and go to a club or dance and fuckin get your groove on, bitches love it, and theres a good way to get ass.

Thanatos
2005-12-22, 04:24 PM
Jessifer is a woman, slick.

Sovereign
2005-12-22, 07:20 PM
rofl.

Jess better start now and get those 'bitches'!

Jessifer
2005-12-22, 08:26 PM
Fuck yeah. I could use me some of these so called..."bitches".

...Lol. Hilarious. Why do people assume I'm a male right off the bat here, anywayz?

Btw. Rap suxxorz. I'd rather jive, baby.

Lenny
2005-12-23, 05:52 AM
Why would people assume that a member with the username "Jessifer" is a male when the username itself shows that the member is in fact a female?

It's a mixed up, muddled up universe. I'll give you that for free.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-23, 05:56 AM
Jessifer are you that guy? the GBF? as in the G!l!A!l!Y!l!B!l!E!l!S!l!T!l!F!l!R!l!I!l!E!l!N!l!D! l who gets no ass, dude you guys need to just look at some rap video or something hip hop and go to a club or dance and fuckin get your groove on, bitches love it, and theres a good way to get ass.

You sure have a handle on things ...we should all take your advice! I WANT ME SOME GHETTO BOOTY! I saw this chick at work the other night and I'm not one to usually go for sistahs but DAMN she is hot. If it was a choice between her and Beyonce ...well, I'd take Beyonce because she's rich ...BUT STILL ...if it wasn't for money I'd go for this chicka.I'd get shot down quicker than a hang glider over the capitol though.

Ganga
2005-12-25, 01:51 AM
Well, Leny, when you dancing in the club, at first, you don't need to put your hands anywhere but in the air. If you feel the girl is liking you, then you can hold her hand or put your hands on her hip. Alcohol helps alot of time, so pregame before you go clubing.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-25, 02:07 AM
Well, Leny, when you dancing in the club, at first, you don't need to put your hands anywhere but in the air. If you feel the girl is liking you, then you can hold her hand or put your hands on her hip. Alcohol helps alot of time, so pregame before you go clubing.

Lenny, get a fake I.D. and goto 18+ clubs. Pick up drunk chicks like he said ;). Plenty of "dancing" there ;).

pr0xy
2005-12-25, 12:34 PM
Grav plays DDR.

I enjoy slow dancing. That bump n grind stuff yeah... no.

I also play DDR =D

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-25, 12:44 PM
Bump n grind stuff kind of gets old and monotonous after awhile. Not saying I don't like it though. I just like to let loose and have a good time. Makes for a good laugh for my friends.

pr0xy
2005-12-25, 01:24 PM
I don't find it proper. It offends me.

Jessifer
2005-12-25, 07:23 PM
Scary note: I can beat my sister at DDR. Me = 220lbs, her = 130lbs.

pr0xy
2005-12-25, 08:43 PM
Scary note: I don't care.

Jessifer
2005-12-25, 09:02 PM
Not so much scary as expected.

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-25, 09:38 PM
I bet Grav can beat both of you combined.

I know this one girl who can do two pads at once insanely well. I've only played the game once and it was quite difficult for a bit.

Grav
2005-12-25, 10:14 PM
If I'm under the influence of something I can get A on normal mode

Ganga
2005-12-25, 10:28 PM
Bump n grind stuff kind of gets old and monotonous after awhile. Not saying I don't like it though. I just like to let loose and have a good time. Makes for a good laugh for my friends.

I would think you haven't been to the club yet. Noone ever goes to the club would say that, well, atleast the people i know of. I guess if you think about it, it is not that exciting. But if you go to the club with right friends and right ratio of girls and guys (incase you are shy in picking up girls). You will have so much fun that you don't want to leave the club till you so tire from dancing you can't even stand up.

Hades-Knight
2005-12-25, 11:15 PM
On a date I had a 2 weeks ago the girl and I were chillin so I told her lets play DDR.....to my surprise she said "Ok" she then proceeded to destroy me :o I had only played the game once before and she said had never done it...god stuff for gettign them sweaty too ;)

pr0xy
2005-12-26, 12:07 AM
If I'm under the influence of something I can get A on normal mode

He speaks the truth.

And for being a 260 lb guy I can get AAs on alot of songs in heavy =/

gruesomeBODY
2005-12-26, 12:10 AM
Let me hit u with my denium cock. Bow Bow. My denium cock

sciencekid
2005-12-27, 02:53 AM
I perfer slow dancing because I can't do anything else/won't do anything else/suck at anything else/won't touch any other form of dancing with a 10 foot pole. There. I said it.

PureRebel
2005-12-27, 05:38 AM
nd wahtf ees thes "DDR" yeww shpeek oph?

Lenny
2005-12-27, 05:47 AM
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution

www.ddrfreak.com

I think it's one of those Dance-mat thingy type things.

The way to win on those is to have a really good sense of rhythm, like a musician. If you are a musician, and you have an uncanny sense of rhythm, then get down to your nearest Dance-mat and get your name immortalised on the highscore lost, now!

Thinking about that then, I ought to be really good at this DDR business...hmmm...

JRwakebord
2005-12-27, 08:53 AM
I had a friend come up to me in a club/bar last night while I was on the dance floor and say to me "Um.. You know you're a white boy, right?"

Ouch :(

Lenny
2005-12-27, 11:40 AM
Interesting friend...

I don't get it. Anyone can dance on a dancefloor.

Titusfied
2005-12-27, 12:17 PM
I had a friend come up to me in a club/bar last night while I was on the dance floor and say to me "Um.. You know you're a white boy, right?"

Ouch :(

Yeah, and no matter how good you are, you are always going to get people looking at you and making comments, just because white guys "aren't supposed to know how to dance.."

It's just another layer added to killing the confidence of white men all over the world when it comes to dancing..

JRwakebord
2005-12-27, 01:28 PM
Ah well, I tried not to let it get to me.

Plus, it was made OK later on when another friend of mine, who happens to be a stripper (glee!), told me I had the best rhythm of any white guy she's ever danced with.

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-27, 10:14 PM
I don't think you should care about what your friends say. Arkantis says I dance well but still like a white boy. It's crazy, doesn't really affect me, I just go with the beat. It's just a shitload of fun.

Titusfied
2005-12-29, 06:18 AM
Either way, what really matters is if you can make them squeel in the sack or not. :D

JRwakebord
2005-12-29, 12:18 PM
Hence the reason I took this girl Laura dancing last week. She let me prove it :D

Titusfied
2005-12-30, 06:57 AM
I'd get jealous if I wasn't fucking every day, so I'll just say "Keep up the good work brotha!"

JRwakebord
2005-12-31, 05:36 PM
Hahaha well thank you for the encouragement

Gedalkyr
2006-01-05, 01:32 PM
Dancing is fun in the right context. It can be really painful, or a blast, depending on the way you're thinking about it, your mental state, your physical state, the location, and your reaction to your partner.

JRwakebord
2006-01-05, 05:05 PM
And your partner's reaction to you. "Eww! get away!" is not a good one for them to hace.