PDA

View Full Version : Snot that is liquid instead of solid

Grav
2005-11-07, 01:27 PM
I hate it. It is simply a pain in the ass.

If you try to shoot a snotrocket, you get leftover nose jizz on your face.

It constantly tries to leak out during cold weather.

It makes snotty tissues even more nasty.

It escapes from you and sometimes you'll find it on the back of your hand or something after sneezing.

Very annoying.

undeadzombieguy
2005-11-07, 01:31 PM
I had to sneeze 3 times when I woke up this morning, the last time I exhaled through my nose and snot flew everywhere... That reminds me, I have to change my sheets.

Lenny
2005-11-07, 02:20 PM
It's annoying during tests.

Whenever some major tests roll around, I always get the most annoying cold. Last lot we were in the School Gym (bloody giant place with amazing echoes) and I couldn't stop sniffing...annoyed everyone within shouting distance to no end.

EDIT: What a weird thread. Since when has Grav posted random, spur of the moment threads anyway? I like it!

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-07, 03:14 PM
sneezing in class is the best cause i sneeze multiple times and all my teachers now it. They will stop thier lectures and wait til im through. Makes the class less boring

Thanatos
2005-11-07, 04:11 PM
sneezing in class is the best cause i sneeze multiple times and all my teachers now it. They will stop thier lectures and wait til im through. Makes the class less boring

This girl in HS sneezed a record 17 times during a vocabulary test. was funny ^_^

HandOfHeaven
2005-11-07, 05:19 PM
Sneezing is said to be 1/10th of an orgasm. So she had an orgasm and 70% of another. Lucky...

Penny_Bags
2005-11-08, 10:00 PM
The worst is the kind that gets all up in your shit and is impossible to do anything about. Half solid half liquid, all goop.

Great-Thanatos
2005-11-08, 10:02 PM
The worst is the kind that gets all up in your shit and is impossible to do anything about. Half solid half liquid, all goop.
and when you wipe your nose and pull the kleenexe away its all stringy and shit =\

JRwakebord
2005-11-08, 10:11 PM
*note to self* Do NOT read this thread again when eating!