PDA

View Full Version : Slayer vs. Metallica

Forsaken Soul
2005-05-11, 01:06 AM
While I accept Deth may not equal Metallica or Slayer in some ways, I do prefer Megadeth over all of them in terms of the band members. However, Slayer and Metallica are my top two favorite in terms of actual musical ability and songs.

So, this is a battle between Reign In Blood and Master of Puppets. A clash between Show No Mercy and Kill 'Em All. A war between two of the biggest metal legends.

Slayer. Let the blood rain, the heavens fall, and Earth be damned before Metallica releases another piece of shit record. Slayer, at least, still can kick ass.

sue_13
2005-05-11, 06:56 AM
That's a damn tough call. Okay I'm gonna go with this. I'd rather listen to metallica at home on a CD... but i'd much rather attend a live Slayer show. I saw them on Ozzfest last summer and it was unreal.

steveharris666
2005-05-11, 12:14 PM
they can both shred the guitar, but i'd say metallica for old time's sake

!King_Amazon!
2005-05-11, 02:50 PM
Go the fuck away.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-12, 10:33 PM
This thread does not deliver.

D3V
2005-05-13, 02:41 PM
Metallica. They are the origionals...and have better music...though the whole RIAA was a definate MINUS in my book.

Baby Raper
2005-05-13, 05:25 PM
I made that first bit sound wrong. I don't know much about Anthrax, but I have heard a few songs. So, don't assume I think Slayer and Metallica are better than them.

Maybe I've listened to Criminally Insane one too many times, but I can't stop listening to Slayer. Since they have a stranglehold on me, I think I'll have to say them. Plus, I think I would rather go to one of their concerts more than I would want to go to Metallica concert.

!King_Amazon!
2005-05-13, 07:42 PM
You don't get a clue do you?

Baby Raper?