PDA

View Full Version : Terry Schiavo's Blog

KagomJack
2005-03-30, 11:24 AM
http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/

(don't kill me if this is old to you)

Thanatos
2005-03-30, 02:45 PM
I'm sick of hearing about this lady. Every two minutes on CNN: "We have breaking news! Terri Schiavo looked at her father!!!!!!" Shut the fuck up.

Funny link.

KagomJack
2005-03-30, 02:47 PM
There was a really funny link on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/227725

Hades-Knight
2005-03-30, 02:55 PM
lol i lvoe the blog hahaha

LMAO LOOKW HAT SOME1 POSTED

I need you to know that you make my body shiver at the thought of you. I feel the blood rushing to my newly awoken pussy. I lightly touch myself and moan, surprised at the sensitivity. Nobody has ever made me feel this way. I want you to spread my pussy lips apart. I want you to touch your hard manhood against my clitoris. It is sensitive and aching for you, begging to be stimulated. You rub up and down my clit and vaginal entrance with your penis until I become so aroused and soaking wet, I beg you to satisfy my desire. With a loving push, your throbbing cock enters my hot pussy, my juices soaking you to the hilt. You slowly pump, indirectly touching my clitoris. I moan your name quietly, and you take that as a sign to go deeper and harder. My hips are grinding yours, my ass in the air, my body begging. I feel your big dick pulsating in my vagina and it drives me wild. You are taking your time with each breast, squeezing and closing your eyes when the feeling is especially strong. I kiss you lovingly, your hand on the small of my back, supporting me as I bring my body into the air, still begging. You fuck me hard, slowing down to bring each stroke into me as deep as you can. I feel your cock spasming, and I know you are about to orgasm. This fact brings my own body to the edge. You moan, and I feel the release of your hot cum inside my vagina, mixing our wetness together. Feeling this, I orgasm, clenching your back, my pussy contracting over and over tightly, which in turn milks your cock until you are raw and sensitive. You roll off of me, your head against my breast, your hand resting on my stomach. An hour later, you are rock hard again. This time though, you start by burying your face between my thighs, flicking your tongue against my most sensitive parts, as I grind against your face... My swollen pussy begs for you.

Randuin
2005-03-30, 04:43 PM
Seen it, repost

KagomJack
2005-03-30, 05:05 PM
That's just down-right creepy :D

Demosthenes
2005-03-30, 06:42 PM
That's just down-right creepy :D

Personally, I don't see the humor in this.

Adrenachrome
2005-03-30, 07:40 PM
The flash was funny..

Sovereign
2005-03-30, 10:41 PM
Is she dead yet?

It sucks what's happening to her and all, but I'm rather sick of hearing stories about it over and over and over again.

Acer
2005-03-31, 05:09 AM
I think she should die(saying this is a non-mean way)... just sucks she has to starve, cant they just put her to sleep? Oh wait that is murder... gay

Thanatos
2005-03-31, 08:29 AM
She just died like 10 minutes ago.

Sovereign
2005-03-31, 08:53 AM
Wow. Two weeks without food or water. What a shitty way to die. They could have od'd her on morphine or something. Much less cruel IMO.

But oh well. At least I wont have to hear any more Terry Schiavo shit on the tv.

Penny_Bags
2005-03-31, 09:46 AM
Ironic, I read this thread when it had zero replies. I came back, she's dead... and there is 12 posts. Conclusion... KagomJack killed her with his gayness.

KagomJack
2005-03-31, 11:30 AM
No, South Park killed her! Anyone watch it last night? But I probably had something to do with her death ~.~

undeadzombieguy
2005-03-31, 12:17 PM
I fucking loved that episode, IMO it's the best one yet from this season.

Adrenachrome
2005-03-31, 03:15 PM
Wal MArt was funnier

D3V
2005-04-01, 12:02 AM
They can't "kill" her, but take away her life support and let her body kill itself.

Stupid vegetable stealing my tax dollars, too bad though, she used to be hot like 20 years ago.