PDA

View Full Version : Iron Chef America

!King_Amazon!
2004-05-02, 01:16 PM
Post what you think of the twist on the classic.

I personally can't stand it. It's not the same. No kaga, no Ohta, no Doc, it's just not right.

Sovereign
2004-05-02, 01:17 PM
Bring back kaga, Ohta, and doc damn it!

kaos
2004-05-02, 01:49 PM
I cooked something once, first you put the waffles in the toaster. Then BAM!

Waffles for breakfast.

!King_Amazon!
2004-05-02, 02:30 PM
Not chat forum you nub. Don't act like it is.

kaos
2004-05-02, 02:33 PM
?

I'm just making general conversation in the general conversation forum.

undeadzombieguy
2004-05-03, 01:00 AM
I watched it once because I saw futurama - 30% iron chef and didnt really get it. I got to say its 1 of the stupidest programs ever...especially the dubs. That chick is making horny sounds the whole fucking time, its so annoying. Also every 3 minutes some dude begins bitching about background information as if ppl are in the middle of a top secret mission. I only saw 1 episode though, theme was homard lobster I think so I dont know if all those shows are like that.

the whole concept seems so dull.. I bet the american version is even worse

D3V
2004-05-03, 05:53 AM
I liked the old Iron Chef, I think this new crap will be a joke...

Tai
2004-05-03, 09:50 AM
The old iron chef is fun to watch, really, it is. I dont even want to see the american version.

!King_Amazon!
2004-05-03, 11:58 AM
I watched it once because I saw futurama - 30% iron chef and didnt really get it. I got to say its 1 of the stupidest programs ever...especially the dubs. That chick is making horny sounds the whole fucking time, its so annoying. Also every 3 minutes some dude begins bitching about background information as if ppl are in the middle of a top secret mission. I only saw 1 episode though, theme was homard lobster I think so I dont know if all those shows are like that.

the whole concept seems so dull.. I bet the american version is even worse
I'm talkin bout the new one buddy. The one with american chefs.

Penny_Bags
2004-05-03, 02:53 PM
I like the new ones too :). Just becuase it is so funny to see Batali be Sakai's little bitch, on that one when they are on the same team.