PDA

View Full Version : Stupid arguements/thoughts here

Sovereign
2003-11-13, 02:15 PM
Post your stupid arguements or thoughts here.

my friend and i were just arguing for the past 10 mins on which one of the olsen twins is a virgin, and which one is hotter....

StarcraftGhost
2003-11-13, 02:19 PM
Pepsi or Coke?
Half Empty or Half Full?
Kill Bush Slowly (Torture) or Kill Bush Quickly (Finish)?
Who is the Hottest Female that ever exists / existed in this world over all others?
Why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?
Why do ex-b/fs stalk their g/fs? Why are you emotionally attached to someone who hates your freaking guts?

Penny_Bags
2003-11-13, 02:50 PM
Pepsi or Coke?
Half Empty or Half Full?
Kill Bush Slowly (Torture) or Kill Bush Quickly (Finish)?
Who is the Hottest Female that ever exists / existed in this world over all others?
Why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?
Why do ex-b/fs stalk their g/fs? Why are you emotionally attached to someone who hates your freaking guts?

Here it goes, enjoy it... I won't grace you with my presence often ;);
Coke (what can I say, I'm an addict)
Half seduced
Neither
Not sure
We do both, in both, chief.
No one does that you fuck. You are just a creepy bastard.

Demosthenes
2003-11-13, 02:53 PM
Post your stupid arguements or thoughts here.

my friend and i were just arguing for the past 10 mins on which one of the olsen twins is a virgin, and which one is hotter....

we all know neither are virgins and mary-kate is hotter

Kuja
2003-11-13, 03:09 PM
Only brown cow produce chocolate milk.

OmniFalcon
2003-11-13, 03:10 PM
Animal crackers are alive.

StarcraftGhost
2003-11-13, 03:10 PM
No one does that you fuck. You are just a creepy bastard.
Yeah people do that actually, not that Im one of them or anything but a friend of mine, she got stalked by her ex =(. I dont mean any of you and sorry I just put all that crap up there since I was really bored. Me? Creepy? Well...some people say that cause I tend to be quiet in person so I guess Im used to it. :grin:

Kuja`s #1
2003-11-13, 03:25 PM
I argued with two friends for half-an-hour about whether or not that really was Paris(spelling?) Hilton in this video he got off the internet. They said no and I said yes. I'm pretty sure it was.

Ashley is hotter and she's not the virgin. I would know.

Thanatos
2003-11-13, 05:17 PM
Right Kuja's.

I, too, know of a stalking ex. My friend started dating my ex(long story, she's a bleepity bleep). Anyways, her ex started writing threatening notes to my friend. He always stalked her in the halls and eventually she just broke up with my friend to go back out with the stalker. I think she did it because she's afraid if she doesn't he'll go and do something drastic.