PDA

View Full Version : you looking for a relationship??

J_iceman
2003-09-26, 08:58 AM
Here is a question that i read in a magazine;
Which is the stronger force: the traits you find attractive in your partner or the annoying habits that make you crazy?

A lot of people think that all relationships are easy and can easily be managed, is it??
what really got my attention was this; "what really shapes relationships is what you can tolerate."
as for me is is hard to NOT tolerate a woman, would that make me a woman's man?? (shut up guys :-)

we have a lot of young'ins here and i think us "other" guys shouls shead some light so that zelaron can take the credit when the divorce rate drops down to 2 percent in the U.S

you'll be hearing "we've been together for 92 years because of the advice we got from zelaron" so come'on add your two cents in.....women are ALWAYS welcom to explain themselves here (if they can) us guys just don't understand you!!

Titusfied
2003-09-26, 09:04 AM
I just don't think anyone should settle for the first woman/man that will tolerate them. It takes me a while to find myself a mate, but when I do, I hold on and stick it through all the trials and tribulations, no matter what. Cheating is the only intolerable act, IMHO.