PDA

View Full Version : Bad things about the coolest characters

Kuja`s #1
2003-09-04, 04:11 PM
In Luca, when Auron throws his coat off one of his shoulders, he puts up his arm and BAM! There's NO arm pit hair!! What kind of cool guys shave their pits???

When you are playing Snake in the beginning of Metal Gear Solid 2, if you look at Snake from the back, you can see he's wearing a THONG!!!! That's nasty!

When you see Max Payne from the front, you can see under his jacket, he's wearing a leopard-skin T-Shirt. What a homo.

That's all for now. I'll find some more disturbing facts about PS2's coolest characters. I'll probably find something about Dante next.

NonGayMan
2003-09-04, 04:34 PM
Lol, I never really noticed those things.. interesting :P

Tyrannicide
2003-09-04, 04:50 PM
hahahahahahaha, that's funny $#!+

RoboticSilence
2003-09-04, 05:57 PM
I don't think Snake is wearing a thong, I think his not wearing anything under his sneaking suit... but since it's skintight it might looks like that...
About Auron's underarm hair... it's hard to make that kind of hair to look good, so I guess Square is just lazy.
About Payne... what's wrong with leopard shirts? They rocked in the 80's. Whoops, answered my own question.

NonGayMan
2003-09-04, 08:00 PM
Did anybody see the new Max Payne look? I thought it looked more realistic but that's just my opinion.

undeadzombieguy
2003-09-05, 05:53 AM
Did anybody see the new Max Payne look? I thought it looked more realistic but that's just my opinion.

he does look more reallistic but doesnt look anything like the original Max Payne, IMO he looks a bit too old.

Senesia
2003-09-06, 12:00 AM
Dante has ALWAYS looked gay.

I can't tell you how wrong that statement is...

RoboticSilence
2003-09-06, 12:12 AM

The only thing I hate about ( most ) new graphics is this:
If you look at screenshots from the new Max Payne, his face looks pretty realistic, nice and sharp graphics. But just look at his tie, it looks like shit, pixelated and low resolution. Faces are detailed, nothing else is.

NonGayMan
2003-09-06, 07:12 AM
Maybe they couldn't afford to make the tie look good.. lol..