PDA

View Full Version : Whirlwind Lock

Doofus_AW
2003-01-24, 10:27 AM
Anyone else have this happen to them? Every now and then my Barbarian will keep whirling along until he hits a wall or tree sometimes all the way across the map. Swapped mouses so I know that aint the prob. Its actually pretty funny if your in a party game in a wide open area everyone asks wtf are you doing on the other side of the map :)

Mr.Lee
2003-01-24, 10:29 AM
Yes the old WW lock... very annoying when dueling amas. WW lock then ---> dead :/.

But it only happens in duels for me.

‡AC‡
2003-01-24, 11:29 AM
its fun in bvb duels but anyway the cause of it is when u ww click on the target and they run fron u. normaly barbs aim tha ww past the target

Adrenachrome
2003-01-24, 09:45 PM
Its not a big deal just exit that game if your locked on a zon that is going to kill you and you dont want to lose an ear..

If you mean during normal gameplay yea it happens to me in cows now and then but you can click out of it. It happens to me while running also.

MuLLaTo
2003-01-24, 10:46 PM
WW lock is great for when slowazons come, just double click ww on zons to lock, this will give u your speed back while wwing. It also lags u so it seems your really far away, when the zon stop to shoot bam shes dead.. So its kinda cheap, but i guess so is slow :P .. WW lock is a usefull bug if done properly.

BMS-IcE-
2003-01-27, 11:28 PM
Heh it sucks when your WW locked but its so fun when someone else is. ^_^