PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: Wow

tacoX
2002-11-30, 05:49 PM
After renting Animal Crossing from the gool old blockbuster, I discovered how great of the game it is. I played for hours and as im typing this, I plan to get back on it! Though not a challenging game by any means, Animal Crossing more than makes up for that with its sheer number of activities and a good sense of humor. This game can keep you playing for hours and hours. I personally think this game deserves a 9/10! The only draw backs of this game is that you need another memory card to go to new towns, and at times, no one has anything to do for you.

I still suggest you rent/buy this game for the Christmas season, its a best buy for all you Gamecubers.

LiveWire
2002-12-05, 08:29 PM
its it on ps2 also?

Jamesadin
2002-12-05, 10:21 PM
Only on Gamecube.

Randuin
2002-12-06, 12:25 AM
and good thing too gamecube need some cool games that no other system has

byrdclaw
2002-12-09, 11:33 AM
eh... you may all bow down to the superior xbox

tacoX
2002-12-09, 02:03 PM
I dont know guys, I personally own a PS2 and gamecube, and my current fav is gamecube with all the great releases (Metroid and Animal Crossing) and I think its just a great system... I rarely play my ps2, mainly because I have two games, beatin' both...

I suggest you try gamecube, it would be worth it.... trust me.

Jamesadin
2002-12-11, 06:29 AM
Yes, I admit at the start Gamecube was on crumbling ground, but now with its new games we all have been hoping for, it has more than surpassed the competition.

Randuin
2002-12-11, 08:46 AM
game cube is the best, i love all the games in it... Super smash bros, mario(who doesn't love mario? :D), zelda (this is nintendo 64 but i think they're gonna make one for gamecube :D), animal crossing (i rented it! it was awesome :)), what else... anyways a bunch of stuff i just love, xbox is just a collection of bullshit, PS2 is better than xbox, well ps2 has the l33t final fantasy... but gamecube still has more... but i have both so... dododododod :D

Xenn
2002-12-11, 02:30 PM
The new Zelda game comes out March 2003.

Also, try Super Monkey Ball, it's kiddy but very fun.

I need classic stuff for my Animal Crossing room, anyone have?

Tai
2002-12-11, 10:50 PM
I'm suspecting microsoft has strategicly "bought" various online comics in hopes of raising sales and sublinimal advertising. God they're a dirty company :/

Satoshi
2002-12-12, 04:58 PM
I thought this game was for children when I first saw it. I plan on getting it mainly because of the things I've heard and because of what I've read on the game. It sounds amazing!! Well Ill post my thoughts when I get it ;)

~-Tashi

Tuff
2002-12-16, 10:23 AM
OVrall, I'd still put PS2 ahead due to a far larger library. But I do put GC in the #2 spot, and it holds that spot solidly. X-Box has games out for it I like as well, but not enough to take over the other 2 spots. We'll see next fall when LIVe is fully underway.

In regards to Animal Crossing - I might pick it up tommorow. If not, pretty soon.